Destination New York City
Manhattan Michelin star restaurant seeking Fresh culinary talent! Work at this New York hot spot and gain culinary experience! Rotate through Garde Manger, Hot Appetizers, and Meat and Grill stations!
During your time off you can explore Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park and Brooklyn. Only dedicated chefs wanted for this position. Don't miss out on this amazing career opportunity and apply right now!
$11.00/hour based on 50 hours, for the first 40 hours, $16.50/hour for overtime
Housing is not offered. You will need to secure housing before your arrival to the USA.
You will need to bring your own set of knives. One meal per day will be provided. Jackets and Aprons will be provided for them. They will need to bring their own hats, pants, shoes, and knives.
As for PTO and Holiday, they will accrue Paid Sick Leave in accordance with
NYC Paid Sick Leave Law. They will earn 40 hours of sick leave per calendar
year at a rate of 1 hour for every 30 hours worked, beginning on the first
day of employment, and they can being using the accrued sick leave 120 days
after the first day of employment.
Salary $11.00/hour for the first 40 hours, $16.50/hour for overtime
Prior Michelin star experience is highly preferred. If have worked prior in the UK this is a plus! If candidate has more experience, they can pay more.
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
About the company:
We’re in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees in the hospitality industry. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.