Top chefs head for Bangkok festival
Bangkok, Thailand – 15 August 2017 –
Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel will play host to 11 of the world’s best chefs during the 18th annual Amazing World Gourmet Festival, which will run from 4 to 10 September.
Each chef will prepare two dinners, which will be served at one of the hotel’s food and beverage outlets: Madison, Spice Market, Sintaro, and Biscotti.
Chefs taking part in the festival are:
- Guillaume Galliot, who heads the kitchen of Caprice at the five-star hotel Four Seasons Hong Kong.
- Shinichiro Takagi of Restaurant Zeniya in Kanazawa, Japan.
- Cristina Bowerman of Glass Hostaria in Rome.
- Miguel Laffan of L’AND Vineyards in Alentejo, Portugal.
- Brothers Christian and Manuel Costardi of Ristorante Christian e Manuel in Vercelli, Italy.
- Jason Tan of Corner House Singapore.
- Anatoly Kazakov of Selfie Restaurant and Bar in Moscow.
- Jock Zonfrillo of Restaurant Orana in Adelaide.
- Bobby Chinn of Restaurant Bobby Chinn in Hanoi.
- Hiroaki Ishizuka of Kien in Tokyo.